The Top of the line G-71 Super-Vue headrail system features the patented pantograph traversing system to assure proportional spacing of louvers when closed. The G-71 is available in a smooth, anodized aluminum channel. Ball bearing pulleys in the control mechanism and thermoplastic, self-lubricating wheels on every carriage allow for smooth traversing louvers. Clear stems provide a sleek appearance with both fabric and vinyl louvers. E-Z Open, only available on the G-71 headrail, automatically rotates the louvers when the cord is pulled to traverse the blind.
- Brand: Graber
- Model: G-71
- Commercial and residential
- Customize exact width needed. We take no deductions
- Installation hardware is included for both Inside and Outside mount installation.
- Anodized aluminum headrail - won't rust in high humidity areas
- EZ-Open- Automatically rotates the vanes when the cord is pulled to traverse your vanes.
- Dimensions 1 15/16" x 1 3/8" (See schematic for details)
- Available as Left Draw, Right Draw or Split Draw
- Cord and chain draw can be placed on left or right side
- Proportional vane spacing (pantograph system)
- Smooth and synchronized vane rotation (rack and pinion gear system)
- Clear nylon vane stems are nearly invisible yet extremely strong
- Please allow 4-6 days for manufacturing and processing
Purchasing louvers with your new track? Click Here to view our chart indicating how many louvers you will need.